We are Boston College Law School faculty working in the areas of legislation, regulation, and markets. This website will track legislative and regulatory responses relating to the economic and financial aspects of the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.
- This material on this site is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for legal or professional advice. We do not provide legal advice, so please consult your own professional advisors if you need help.
- The material on this site does not exhaust the universe of developments.
- Each post reflects the individual contributor’s own opinion only and not the views of the other contributors. The writings and opinions of one contributor on this site should not be attributed to any of the other contributors.
- When citing or linking to our regulatory tracker, please give full credit to the post’s author, with appropriate direction to the original content.
- We will remove comments that are offensive, vulgar, or otherwise inappropriate. Individual bloggers may decide to disallow comments for some posts.